Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Worst Day # 33333

                                        
     Worst, worst, worst, worst, worst, worst, worst day ever!

I should have known from the minute I walked into the kitchen to be served my breakfast today was going to the worst! Not only was there no kibble (barf) being served but there was no water! Every time there is no water one us gets dragged to..the...vet....

When the round human loaded me into the car I held out hope it was for a nugget run, but alas it wasn't so. When we pulled into the vet my hopes sank for good, the forecast for my day grim.   More of my blood was immediately  harvested, for what I am sure will be black market sale. I heard them talking about a dental cleaning, a dental! Do these Doctors truly understand chi-stiff teeth? Our ancestors are believed to be sharks, because of our rows and rows of magnificent pearly white choppers. Before I could explain this I was unconscious. When I awoke my teeth felt achy but intact. But that wasn't the bad part, the bad part is the growth I was working on under my arm was gone! This too I can only assume for black market sale, its a well known fact chi-stiffs store pockets of manliness and handsomeness in growths on their bodies.  I had been working on that growth for months, and now gone!

On the ride home I hoped for nuggets or perhaps so ice cream to lift my spirits. When we stopped at the pet store my spirits soared! However instead of being rewarded with a bone, a toy or a treat, I was taken inside and fitted for the cone of shame. Worst. Day. Ever.

                                                                Cone.of. Shame.



1 comment:

  1. lol! Just think, it will be easier to catch treats thrown at you with that cone around your head!

    ReplyDelete