Monday, July 12, 2010

Worst Day #85

I was going to make a list of all the things I hate, for easy reference for my readers, but I ran out of room. So instead I am going to make you a list of things I love, please refer to it for birthdays, Christmas, Saint Shippo's Day, and Mondays. Basically any day its necessary to by me a present.

Things Shippo doesn't Hate (too much):

1) Noms- its always worth the nom, I am especially fond of pizza crust, bananas, melon and jelly beans. Keep that in mind people.

2) My Stripey Bear- oh how I love him, hes my bff (bear friend forever)

3) The sound of my own voice- I love barking and howling, oh I love it. My voice is so wonderful, I am thinking of trying out for American Idol next year!


4) Ice Cream and Nuggets- These are separate from other noms. These are the ultimate noms, I get to ride in the car for these and make my demands into the talking food box and they suddenly appear! The best day ever would be when they finally make nugget ice cream, I am licking my chops just thinking about it!

5) My "Aunts" and "Uncles"- That's what I call any human who comes over a lot who isn't the bald or round human, they are mostly less horrible than those two.

6) My Stripey Bear- Yep hes on here twice!



That's right there are only 6 things I can think of that I don't totally hate. Sigh. I cant believe there are even 6 since every day is the Worst. Day. Ever.

4 comments:

  1. Haha... sounds like Shippo's life isn't as bad as he makes it out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Ray- I still lack nugget ice cream, so clearly my life is horrible! - Po

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, surely being so cute helps make the day a little brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well being cute encourages the humans to give me noms, which is a plus, but often the stinky one steals them which is a minus!- Po

    ReplyDelete