Monday, August 23, 2010

Worst Day #365

I had to get online to tell the whole internets about the dark day that happened this weekend, the one year anniversary of the stinky one ruining my already awful life. Its been one year since my life went from bad to the worst. RIP happy Shippo. Please send baskets of noms and stripey bears to help through this difficult time to Shippo Bad 123 Worst Day Ever Road Hagerstown MD (no I don't no my address I am dog for crying out loud, its amazing I can type so well!)  I spent the weekend in mourning, reflecting on happier times and planning the demise of the beagle. Unfortunately planning her demise got in the way of my busy nap schedule so it will have to wait, maybe on her two year anniversary. But I am still feeling pretty depressed so like I said a basket of noms would really help me through this rough patch, chicken nuggets would make me have the best.day.ever. so I know nobody will send them. *sigh*Worst. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment