Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Worst Day #39

I am a very humble, super handsome, amazing, ladies man, and I don't ask for much besides a bed made of bacon, a daily back massage, my own phone line (for the ladies) and removal of the stinky one. And
maybe a website dedicated to me and my awesomeness, you know simple things. Do I get them no of course not my life is the worst, I protest these injustices everyday day in and day out. My protests go unheard, probably because I am weak with hunger, what does a dog have to do to get some better noms around here? Dry cereal day in and day out, nobody loves me! I mean look at this:


Ew! What I would like would be something simple like a pot of beef strew or a roasted turkey with all the trimmings, the things a chi-stiff like me deserves! And what do the humans eat! Well lets compare a picture of their dinner with mine:


Yeah that's right that's a pizza, with delicious, melty cheese, in case you were wondering; yes I love pizza, and no I don't get more than one tiny bite of crust and that's only if I can wrestle it away from the disgusting, drooling jaws of the beagle!

 Seriously look at this mug, adorable!  I think I need to start a Feed the Shippo campaign, who can resist this face!!



Apparently everyone, even the pizza guy, sigh, Worst. Day. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little dude! We didn't even let him have the pieces that fell on the floor the other day, I think we broke his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Ray-
    Yes you did, please buy me a present to make it up to me or donate a pound of roast beef to the feed the shippo fund! - Po

    ReplyDelete