Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Worst Day #997

Its finally happened. One of my worst nightmares. Not my worst worst nightmare that involves a world wide nugget shortage but one that's close.... the bunnies have broken through the sanctity of the fence. Using their tiny devious babies they are able to fit through the openings in the fence and infiltrate my bathroom. What they have in mind I cant begin to fathom, I can only hope it involves eating the beagle first.

Yesterday I walked outside to this:


I bravely guarded the porch (not hid behind the grill as some might say) while the stinky one stupidly chased the beast around the yard, again fooled by the bunnies shape shifting ability, even as a baby its remarkable.  Eventually the round human was roused by my brave distress calls, and only laughed at how cute the bunny was.



As always the burden of being brave falls on me Shippo, I only hope my muscular manly shoulders can bear the weight alone. Some pizza or ice cream would probably help and also a nugget and maybe  a smooch, oh and don't turn of the light just in case a bunny sneaks in so I can um see it right away. Worst. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. lol! I guess your absolute worst nightmare would be one where the bunnies ate all the chicken nuggets in the world.

    ReplyDelete