Saturday, April 2, 2011

Worst Day #10000000

Long time no blog, I know. You must be thinking I have been having the Best.Day.Ever. well you would almost be right. You see for awhile I was. My amazing voodoo skills finally worked and the beagle was sick! It was all I could do to contain my bliss at the thought of life without the stinky one, well I learned what you wish for isn't always what you want.


You see once the smelly one got sick everyone only loved her more! She got ALL the attention, ALL the toys and worst of all, ALL THE NOMS! No matter how cute and sad I looked the round one only worried about stupid beagle. I thought perhaps if I had a tiny injury or sickness myself I might get some of those nuggets. So I "fell" off the couch "injuring" my knee. All that did was get me put on a diet, a DIET! The stinky one gets kisses and ice cream, I get reduced calorie food and cage confinement. No justice, none. So I have stopped my death dance and even I am pulling for the beagle now. Sigh. Cant catch a break.


                                                        I howl: Worst. Day. Ever.

1 comment: