Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worst Day #9

I have a love-hate relationship with spring.

I love when it warms up, Shippo's are creatures of the sun! I love to lay out in the yard sun my glorious belly and show off my guns for any lady dogs that happens by. I hate when tiny sticky humans come near my fence, but I love scaring them away with my super manly ferocious bark!

Sadly one of my favored enemies is rain. April showers bring an unhappy Shippo.  The humans seem to delight in torturing me and forcing me outside when it rains, the cats pee inside why cant I? I also really really hate thunderstorms. Not because I am afraid of them but because my stripey bear is.



This picture makes me look like I was hiding from the storm, which I wasn't I was protecting my stripey he was afraid and hid under the pillows.  Certainly I wasn't scared. I was just being manly and comforting a friend. I'm not afraid of anything...

Instead of staying sunny all day so I can work on my tan, I hear storms are coming. Lady dogs everywhere suffer because my six pack wont be out in the sun, it will be under the blanket hid...er protecting my bff. Worst. Day. Ever.

1 comment: