Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Worst Day #19

Vicki Wenderlich's June Wall Paper Featuring Me!

I'm famous! I have been used as a muse in my  Aunt Vicki's latest graphic design project. And if I do say so myself she couldn't have gotten a more handsome specimen, look at me, ladies swoon at the sight of me! And I suppose her art is pretty good too. I feel like she really captured my rugged manly chi-stiff good looks. Especially my pearly white chops, people tremble at the sight of those shark jaws!  I was only a little upset that she didn't include a list of things I hate on her website, in case people want to send gifts after seeing me, which I assume they will.

You would think I might get some attention from the round human and the bald human, after all I am now immortalized in art and obviously soon to be rich and famous. But no nothing, not even some extra green beans at dinner. I didn't even bother to hope for a nugget. Even though soon I will be more famous than the statue of David, I get no love around here! I am sure if it was the Beagle who was made into art there would have been a parade. Perhaps I should become the next Taco Bell dog I hear they are looking or maybe the Mc Donald's spokesdog. At least then I would get some nuggets! Worst. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. LOL this was hilarious :] I loved the part about the"pearly white chops" and the "McDonald's spokesdog!"

    ReplyDelete