Friday, October 7, 2011

Worst Day # 11



This blog took me a long time to write. I have been very confused. Something strange happened to me and I don't like it. You see I felt emotions, and not the normal ones I feel hate, and despair for myself, but sadness for someone else. And not just anyone else but my nemesis the stinky one.

It all started about a month or so ago, the humans left with only the beagle. I assumed to take her on a tour of a nugget factory or something else I would love, simply because I was left at home as usual. They later returned without her, I didn't notice at the time but I guess they were upset, I was upset at the lack of nuggets they returned with and weak with hunger as they were gone for hours. As the day went on and she still didn't return I could only assume that she was at some kind of an awesome overnight camp, probably having nuggets and ice cream.  So I did what I would normally do in that situation and made sure to lay in all of her favorite spots covering them with my man musk, touch all her things and refused to eat my kibbles on principle.

As the days passed by I began to notice a few things. 1) The stinky one was not returning. 2) The humans were upset and for some reason this upset me. 3) I was upset, why was I upset my enemy was gone?!


Where are you beagle?
                                                               

The stinky one still has not returned. It has been over a month and there is no sign of her. In this time I have felt emotions, and I don't like it. I seem to miss her despite my best intentions to hate her. Apparently it is possible to love thy enemy. I realize nugget camp shouldn't last this long and I fear the worst. I suspect the orange assassin and the snorty one. The humans seem distraught, and make strange noises and begin to leak at the mention of her, this I feel is also a bad sign.

With the stink beagle being gone I am left on with that imbecile the snorty one, hes hardly a worthy adversary. He often barks at the wall for no reason and gets stuck under blankets. The beagle: now there was an enemy you could really be proud of. She always stole my bones, destroyed my things and took my spot on the bed. I was easily able to outsmart the ewok and take his bone today, its hardly even fun anymore. I.miss.the.beagle.Worst.Day.Ever.


RIP Sookie Aka "The Stinky One" & "The Beagle"
We miss you.
Even Shippo.
                                             

2 comments:

  1. Poor Shippo. Not even a decent nemesis for him now! We all miss Sookie, even Shippo can't help it :[ but she is off in the Big Nugget Restaurant In The Sky now.

    ReplyDelete