Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Worst Day #50000000

Warning graphic crime scene photos ahead. Those with a weak stomach should turn back now, though honestly if you have a weak stomach I don't know how you could stand to read about my terrible life at all. As you can see in the photo below there has been a murder and to my horror the perpetrators remain free to be snorty, stinky and eat all my noms. This past weekend was a travesty in justice from start to finish.

Goodbye Beloved Snort!
It all started on Saturday, I awoke late and feeling refreshed having dreamed of the demise of my numerous enemies and my rise to power in a Kingdom of nuggets. With stripey bear still away in witness protection I decided to look for my old friend Snort (not to be confused with the snorty one). To my horror instead of coming across my handsome red friend I came across his dead, dissected corpse, stuffing everywhere, squeaker torn out and his head ripped from his body. Worse yet I spied both the beagle and ewok close by with stuffing around their horrible jaws. I ran immediately to get the humans who simply shooed us all away from the scene and promptly destroyed all evidence.

I was furious and decided the only course of action was to continue my hunger strike. As I mentioned before it takes a truly brave chi-stiff to decide on this course of action, but I being not only brave but handsome fit the bill. Around 6pm I began my hunger strike and initially I felt I made progress. Though the bald human pleaded with me to eat, I steadfastly denied him, even with visions of nuggets dancing in my head.


Power to the Shippo, bend to my will!

Finally I thought, though weak with hunger I would win, I would show these humans my pain and be rid of the two dog demons that plague me. Then in my barely conscious state I heard the round human speak bone chilling words I will never forget " Hes had 15 minutes to eat it Chris, let Sookie have it. And since he didn't eat any dinner no treats or bones tonight. "


Or maybe not....

WHAT!!!!! COULD SHE MEAN ME? LET THE BEAGLE EAT MY CHOW!!!! NEVER! But it was too late no sooner had the round human made her dark decree than the beagle dove in, finishing my food in two bites. And the cruel humans stuck to their word, I got no noms that night. No nuggets, no bones, no pancakes, no jelly beans, no nothing. Just a growling in my stomach and the knowledge that Snorts death would go unavenged. The next morning I was given an extra helping of dry cereal which I ate, but with a scowl on my face. Worst. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment