Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Worst Day # 212

One of my brilliant plans backfired on me. I know I was shocked too. Chi-stiffs are known not only for their good looks and huge muscles but for their gigantic brains too. I can only assume it was left over adrenaline from battling the bombs in sky all weekend that forced me to commit this lapse in my normally flawless judgement.

As I mentioned in my last blog I was/am in need of a highly trained assassin. Cats are known for being dubious and terrible creatures so I thought perhaps one of the awful felines that populate this house could help me out. I decided to hire the big orange smelly cat to assassinate the snorty one. Our plan was fool proof he was to strike when the humans were at work. I was sure nothing could wrong...


                                                               Pure Evil!

The mangy cat decided to attempt his assassination in front of the humans! I can only assume he didn't want me to implicate him in the crime so he went after me too! We were all watching TV, the ewok of course in my spot, and me being denied noms, when that tuna breathed fool struck! He chased us both waving his terrible claws at us! I bravely ran away and hide behind the round human, but only so she didn't think I was in cahoots with him. Normally I totally could have taken him with one paw behind my back!


                                                      Defeated....this time......

The attempt obviously failed earning an extra biscuit for the snorty one and a treat for stinky one, nothing even happened to her she was oblivious in the chair as always. What did I get? Well a treat but that's not the point, the point is my life is the worst! Now I am stuck with the snorty one, the stinky one and my new nemesis the orange hairball machine. Worst. Day. Ever.

1 comment: