Thursday, June 17, 2010

Worst Day #12


Tandem dog leads, I would love to find the guy who invented those and bite him square on the butt. In the days of BSB or Before Stinky Beagle, one of the few things I had to look forward to everyday was a walk. A quick loop around the neighborhood, for me to stretch my legs, show off my guns and answer some pee mail. And then the crusty one came. Suddenly walks become something to dread, sure I still got to show off my guns but what lady is gonna notice me when I am walking with that beast! Then to add insult to injury to make her life easier the round human got a tandem lead. What kind of torture device is this you ask? Good question it hooks me to the beagle with a few mere inches separating us, it allows the lazy human to only have to hold one leash. I see her eyeing it now. No surprise shes ready to hook me to the torture leash, after denying me more than one piece of her breakfast. Fiendish. Worst. Day. Ever.

*Shippos note, no my owner is not so mean as to make us wear coats in the summer, I cleverly sabotaged all the cameras for fun, so these pictures are not recent and were taken obviously in the winter.
**Though I wouldn't put it past them to torture me with some kind of tee shirt in the summer....
***Sigh, worst.day.ever.

2 comments: