Friday, June 11, 2010

Worst Day #22

A lady friend asked me for a photo so I was going through my glamour shots on the computer today when I came across this picture:

Clearly this is evidence the humans have been drugging me, those fiends! As I would never willingly lay that close to the stinky one, and I have no memory of this supposed "cuddle". I will add this to the folder I am compiling of the outrages heaped on me. But in the meantime just viewing that picture makes me need to take a bath. And I hate baths almost as much as I hate beagles. Almost.... Worst. Day. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. But Shippo, at least you had the proscribed three inches between you at all times, even in a "cuddle"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I do! Even drugged I wont allow the stinkt one to touch me! - Po

    ReplyDelete