Thursday, June 3, 2010

Worst Day #382


Hi my name is Shippo, I am a chi-stiff (Chihuahua Mastiff mix), ladies man, excellent dancer and professional eater and everyday is my worst day ever. Just when I think it can’t get any worse, the next day comes and its and somehow, some way its worse then the day before. Let me tell you my story.

Way back in 2007 I was sitting in the slammer, on death row (I was framed) when these two humans came in and sprung me. I paid them back by coming to their house and peeing on everything, eating some chow and chasing their cats, and assumed then I would be on my merry way. I made my escape out the back door only to be caught by the big angry human and taken by the girly rounder human to...the vet...and....well lets just say I lost two good friends after that. I thought that nothing more terrible than that could ever happen to me, but I was wrong.

And thus began my new life as a reformed street dog, each day I think it cant get any worse, but then it does. Sometimes its rain, sometimes loud noises, sometimes its the humans, sometimes its my favorite enemy the orange cat, sometimes I cant find my stripey bear, sometimes they put me in a sweater or Worst of all sometimes its my sister...the beagle...whatever it is it always ends with me concluding its the Worst. Day. Ever.

6 comments:

  1. Love the pic, it's classic Shippo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing tougher than being Shippo! He needs some followers show him some love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many of us that completely understand you Shippo.
    Maybe your anthem can be The Worst Day Since Yesterday by Flogging Molly. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my anthem! Not even Ari likes to play with me, stupid beagle she ruins everything! - Po

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veda here i can tell shippo has his worst days don't get me wrong i have a sister too :(

    ReplyDelete