Monday, June 28, 2010

Worst Day #55

Oh no its raining out, oh how I hate the rain. I hate it, hate it, hate it! I hate it almost more than I hate the crusty one!!! I hate the way it feels on my paws and my handsome face, everyone knows I am made of sugar and will melt in the rain. What I hate most of all is how the round one and the bald one both make me go outside when its raining. I don't see them outside peeing in the rain! Sure when its a sunny day its nice to go out, stretch my legs and answer some pee mail, but when its raining why cant I have a free pass to pee in the basement? Apparently they want me to melt. The stinky one is too stupid to see how horrible the rain is and goes out and plays in it, clearly her brain is already jelly and can melt no further. Ugh rain rain go away! Worst. Day. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the Chris game in Shippo's level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are made of sugar, Shippo... salt melts in the rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ray- Thank god it didnt rain for long or it would have been that video game, he looked out the window at the rain and ran and hide!- C
    @ Aunt Vicki- Salt! I thought you were on my side!!! - Po

    ReplyDelete