Thursday, June 10, 2010

Worst Day #1400

Recently my favorite Aunt and Uncle, the tall skinny humans, moved away for the summer. I can only assume it was an attempt to escape the stink of the crusty hound, and for that I cant blame them. However I know they really miss me and as such have been emailing daily to make sure my days aren't too bad (they are).

Last week they emailed to inform of another great injustice that has happened to me, there was a doggie parade where they live in NY. Was I in this parade? NO! Have I ever gotten a parade? NO! Did I even get a walk today? NO! Below are some of the pictures they took to document this terrible injustice. I assume when they come back the tall skinny ones intend to rectify this with a parade in my honor. One dog even got to ride in a boat, know what I did today? Lay in the hot, wet yard and chew on a bone, defiantly not march in a parade thrown in my honor. In fact while I was trying to chew on the meager treat thrown my way the crusty one came up and tried to steal it from me.







Worst. Day. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. poor shippo! they had a spot waiting for him in the parade and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, the spot was on the boast wasnt it!!! My life is so hard, can I come live with you Uncle Darkness?- Po

    ReplyDelete