Monday, June 7, 2010

Worst Day #787


My humans, bleh, they always think they know whats good for me. If they would take the time to learn Shipponese (its the second most popular language in the world) it would make communicating so much easier, but alas they of course don't. Last summer about 2ish years into my time with the bald human and the round human, things were ok. Don't get me wrong every day was still the worst but at least I knew what to expect. Somewhere in the twisted brains of one of the humans they hatched the idea to add another dog into the mix!

Why I am not sure as clearly I am the most handsome, wonderful, amazing dog anyone could want. Something about I seemed to enjoy playing with other dogs. Sure at their houses! My life is the worst all I have is my awesome stripey bear and my bed, I don't want another dog touching my stuff!?! Last August they took me over the slammer to visit with this crusty beagle. I took an immediate dislike to her and tried to make it clear by chasing her all over the place. I assumed this would be my last encounter with that wretched beast. I was wrong.

About a week later they took me back to slammer, I assumed so I could taunt another inmate, and to my horror the crusty beagle was back and was loaded into MY car by MY bald human! BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!! On the way home I kept hoping we would drop her somewhere on the side of the road, laugh and drive away, but no we brought her all the way home! Look at this dopey face, see what they subject me to!


Now I have to live out my time here tortured by 6 horrible felines, 2 ridiculous humans and 1 stinky, dopey, stupid hound, who *shudder* likes to make the humans happy, steals my bones, sleeps on my bed, uses my bath room, plays with my favorite Aunts and Uncles and the worst horror of all touches my stripey bear! Sigh, a handsome chi-stiff never gets a break, everyday is just the Worst. Day. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress, Shippo, you will always be our favorite chi-stiff nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you are working on a bust of me up in that studio in NY! <3- Po

    ReplyDelete